|Running for the disc|
- Listen to your body. Don't look to others for direction, be your own coach.
- Don't over train. If you are feeling tired allow yourself to cut a workout short.
- Set achievable goals. Rather than shooting for the sky, set goals that you are confident are attainable. This will be reinforcing!
- If you're a runner, run slow enough that you can carry on a conversation 75 to 90 percent of the time.
- Practice exercises you enjoy doing. For example, Frank Shorter notes that there has never been a day he hasn't wanted to get out and run!