- Short cut. Easy street. Dead end.
- Heavy lift. Bad back. Long rest.
- Big gamble. Bad luck. Collection agency.
- Lucky duck meets luckier hunter. Roasted.
- Chestnuts meet an open fire. Toasted.
- Global climate change. I’m feeling hot.
- English major needed: must be parsimonious.
- Ugly model learning trade isn’t pretty.
- Weak leader meets strong opposition. Revolution!
- Who me worry? Unemployment really stinks.
- Hot start-up. Cold Economy. Fire sale.
- "Economic recovery", unemployed need not apply.
- Uninsured American has bad accident; homeless.
- Smart aleck meets bad ass. Ouch!
- Trigger happy. Anger Issues. Life sentence.
- Smell gas? Got a light? Intensive Care.
- Big gambler with hot hand. Bingo!
- Beware of the unknown. What’s that?
- Eat, drink... be merry. What next?
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Six word stories. What is yours?
I recently read about a six word story contest. It is based on the classic short story Ernest Hemingway wrote, "For sale: baby shoes, never worn."
Here is my crack at a few short stories....
Ideas for six word stories? Post them in comments.