|All hands on board putting in the dock|
|Dog on dock|
- While putting in the cabin's dock and boat lifts I was reminded "Many hands make light work."
- Out fishing I recalled there are no guarantees of catching fish... that's why they call it "fishing" not "catching."
- "If you snooze you lose." I was up early to witness a spectacular sunrise.
- Don't believe everything you see on the news or read in the paper, especially the weather predictions. Despite a forecast for bad weather on Saturday, it was sunny and superb.
- "Every dog has its day." The dogs at the cabin had a blast with each other and the chipmunks.
- Bad jokes, like bad wine, get better with age (Okay, I made this one up).
- Having fun with family I was reminded you can pick your friends, but you can't pick your family ;-) I'm blessed to have a great family, albeit a bit eccentric.
|Sunrise and loon|
|Sunrise over Fish Lake|